Dr. I P S Oberoi
Department: Director – Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy, Head – Orthopaedics
MS (Orth.), MCh Orth (Liverpool, U.K)
- Post Graduate Clinical Training
- Trained in joint replacement and adult reconstructive trauma surgery from Klinik und Poliklinik fur Unfall-,Hand & Wiederherstellungschirurgie,Universitatsklinikum, Munster Germany
- Surgical training in knee reconstructive surgery , Henriettenstiftung, Hannover, Germany
- Joint replacement training, Nuffield hospital, Exeter, U.K and Joint Replacement unit, Queen Elizabeth hospital, Exeter, U.K
- Trained in knee arthroscopy and reconstruction, Sporthopaedicum, Straubing, Germany and Rosebank clinic, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Trained in shoulder surgery , center Hospitalier, St Gregoire, Rhein, France and Cape shoulder clinic, Cape Town, South Africa.
He is an expert in Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgeries of Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle joints.
One of the first and among only Few surgeons to Start Minimally invasive reconstructive surgery that is Key Hole surgery ( Arthroscopy ) for Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Ankle problems. In addition has mastered techniques of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of Knee.
He has published Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Sports injury related research publications in text books, Journals and prepared manuscripts for Arthroscopy education for young orthopods.
He is visiting surgeon to Al Tawara medical / Teaching hospital, Ministry of health, Sanna, Yemen .He is also visiting surgeon in Military hospital, Sanna, Yemen .He is also invited surgeon in medical schools and hospitals in Iraq , Iran , Oman , and Syria.
He has given Lectures in Various International and National meetings.
- American association of Orthopaedics surgeons (AAOS )
- Asia Pacific Orthopedics Association (APOA)
- Orthopedics Association of SAARC Countries
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
- Asian Arthroscopy Society ( Secretary )
- Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA )
- Indian Arthroscopy Society (Past Secretary)
- Indian Arthroplasty Society
- Indian Association of Sports Medicine ( IASM ) ( Past Treasurer )
- Indian Federation of sports medicine ( IFSM )
- Delhi Orthopaedics association ( Past Editor )
- Indian Society for Knee and Hip Surgery ( ISKH )