MBBS – Pt. B. D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak.
DNB(Orthopaedics) – Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Fellowship Paediatric Orthopaedics – Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Somesh Virmani is a trained paediatric orthopaedic surgeon. He has done his 2 years post doctoral fellowship in paediatric orthopaedics from Christian Medical College, Vellore which is a premier institute. The Department of Paediatric Orthopaedics at CMC,Vellore is the largest and most reputed centre for paediatric orthopaedics in terms of number and variety of cases, where he was exposed and trained in all nitty gritties of this speciality. His total experience in the field of Orthopaedics is more than 8 years. His special interests include CTEV, DDH (Developmental/Congenital dislocation of hip), physeal injuries and post septic physeal arrest, hip dysplasias, femoroacetabular impingement, Perthes Disease.
- POSI – Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India
- IOA – Indian Orthopaedic Association
- SICOT – Societe Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopedique et de Traumatologie
- DOA – Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- TNOA – Tamilnadu Orthopaedic Association
- AADO – Asian Association of Dynamic Osteosynthesis